With over 35 years of experience as one of the nation's premier employment law experts, John C. Fox brings innate knowledge of wage-hour and employment discrimination class actions, discrimination law, OFCCP law and procedure, employment contract disputes and wrongful termination to the Association. View the OFCCP Fox Report to clarify the misunderstandings related to new OFCCP regulations for VEVRAA and Section 503.
- When Federal Contractors MUST Implement OFCCP’s New Section 503/VEVRAA Regulations, and When They MAY Do So
Stay updated on the latest features and enhancements being made within the .JOBS Universe. Learn about the different uses of the .JOBS top-level domain (TLD) and how fellow Members have utilized this powerful SEO tool to showcase their employer brand and drive candidates to their open jobs.
- .JOBS Update: Buy Now, Pay Later
- Meet Your Digital Strategy Team at DirectEmployers
- .JOBS Update: Top 5 Tips for Optimizing Your .JOBS Microsite
Gain information into best practices, trending topics and technological advances within the HR community. Be the first to hear about upcoming DirectEmployers Member events and new product release information that can help increase your company's recruitment brand.
- The Employment Line, Episode 9: National Disability Employment Awareness Month Efforts from ODEP & EARN, DEAM13 Registration Deadline
- The Employment Line, Episode 8: Response to Final Rule for VEVRAA and Section 503, Important DEAM13 Reminders
- The Employment Line, Episode 7: DirectEmployers Awards Deadline Reminder, Veteran Career Fair
Read through Member interviews and the latest events happening at DirectEmployers through our VP of Marketing, Nancy Holland's point of view. Find tips and advice for how to enhance your recruiting strategy as well as general information related to the field of Human Resources.
- DirectEmployers Secures Date for OFCCP Listening Session with Director Patricia Shiu
- Meet Your Product Development Team at DirectEmployers
- Why I’m Grateful
Weeding through data may not be your favorite part of the day but DirectEmployers Digital Strategist Seth Flater can help. Coupled with a love of stats and a degree in Mathematics, he can help you decipher the web of Google Analytics by guiding you through .JOBS data, charts and trends of over 40,000 microsites.
- Number One Recommendation for .JOBS Microsite SEO Growth
- Top 5 Recommendations for .JOBS Microsite SEO Growth
- How is .JOBS Doing?
Searching for employment can be tough as you try to find job opportunities that are right for you. The Help Wanted blog, provided by DirectEmployers Association, was created to help navigate through the employment process by offering advice from staff, Member companies and other job seekers.
- Allstate Explains Benefits of Using Social Media for Your Job Search & Personal Brand
- How Shane Barker Landed the Coolest Job Ever, With Social Media and No Resume
- Turning an Internship into a Career