With over 35 years of experience as one of the nation's premier employment law experts, John C. Fox brings innate knowledge of wage-hour and employment discrimination class actions, discrimination law, OFCCP law and procedure, employment contract disputes and wrongful termination to the Association. View the OFCCP Fox Report to clarify the misunderstandings related to new OFCCP regulations for VEVRAA and Section 503.
- 3 Things You Might Have Missed Regarding the President’s Latest Amendment to Executive Order 11246
- Beware The Law of BIG Numbers!
- OFCCP’s Section 503 and VEVRAA Final Rule: The Race to the Finish Line Now Moves Back in a Relief for Federal Contractors
Stay updated on the latest features and enhancements being made within the .JOBS Universe. Learn about the different uses of the .JOBS top-level domain (TLD) and how fellow Members have utilized this powerful SEO tool to showcase their employer brand and drive candidates to their open jobs.
- Stand Out to Job Seekers – Introducing Enhanced Jobs and Featured Companies
- .JOBS Update: Buy Now, Pay Later
- Meet Your Digital Strategy Team at DirectEmployers
Gain information into best practices, trending topics and technological advances within the HR community. Be the first to hear about upcoming DirectEmployers Member events and new product release information that can help increase your company's recruitment brand.
- 7 Things You Need to Know About the NLx
- Unplugged with Rob Dromgoole: “Some recruiters say I’d rather jab a fork in my eye than talk about compliance.”
- Road Shows and Events to Spark Interest and Grow Membership
Read through Member interviews and the latest events happening at DirectEmployers through our VP of Marketing, Nancy Holland's point of view. Find tips and advice for how to enhance your recruiting strategy as well as general information related to the field of Human Resources.
- Member Spotlight Series: Emory University’s Annual Research and Clinical Career Fair
- 3 Key Components for a Successful Veterans Strategy
- Got Misalignment?
Weeding through data may not be your favorite part of the day but DirectEmployers Digital Strategists can help. The Data Robot will help you decipher the web of Analytics by guiding you through .JOBS data, charts and trends of over 40,000 microsites.
- Evening the Playing Field
- The Internet and the World Wide Web
- SHRM Shuffle – 30 sec overview of My.jobs @ SHRM ’14
Searching for employment can be tough as you try to find job opportunities that are right for you. The Help Wanted blog, provided by DirectEmployers Association, was created to help navigate through the employment process by offering advice from staff, Member companies and other job seekers.