With over 35 years of experience as one of the nation's premier employment law experts, John C. Fox brings innate knowledge of wage-hour and employment discrimination class actions, discrimination law, OFCCP law and procedure, employment contract disputes and wrongful termination to the Association. View the OFCCP Fox Report to clarify the misunderstandings related to new OFCCP regulations for VEVRAA and Section 503.
- Tips for Staying Off of the OFCCP’s Naughty List
- 3 Things You Might Have Missed Regarding the President’s Latest Amendment to Executive Order 11246
- Beware The Law of BIG Numbers!
Stay updated on the latest features and enhancements being made within the .JOBS Universe. Learn about the different uses of the .JOBS top-level domain (TLD) and how fellow Members have utilized this powerful SEO tool to showcase their employer brand and drive candidates to their open jobs.
- Stand Out to Job Seekers – Introducing Enhanced Jobs and Featured Companies
- .JOBS Update: Buy Now, Pay Later
- Meet Your Digital Strategy Team at DirectEmployers
Gain information into best practices, trending topics and technological advances within the HR community. Be the first to hear about upcoming DirectEmployers Member events and new product release information that can help increase your company's recruitment brand.
- 3 Steps to a Better My.jobs Site
- 7 Things You Need to Know About the NLx
- Unplugged with Rob Dromgoole: “Some recruiters say I’d rather jab a fork in my eye than talk about compliance.”
Read through Member interviews and the latest events happening at DirectEmployers through our VP of Marketing, Nancy Holland's point of view. Find tips and advice for how to enhance your recruiting strategy as well as general information related to the field of Human Resources.
- 5 Technology Disruptions and How They Can Help in Recruiting and Attracting Diverse Candidates
- Why You Need a Visual Social Media Marketing Strategy
- RISE to the Occasion: Creating Excellence in College Recruitment
Weeding through data may not be your favorite part of the day but DirectEmployers Digital Strategists can help. The Data Robot will help you decipher the web of Analytics by guiding you through .JOBS data, charts and trends of over 40,000 microsites.
- What You Ought to Know About Responsive Design For Career Sites
- It’s Personal: Getting Back to the Human Side of Business
- My.jobs Microsite Branding of the Week (P66onCampus.jobs)
Searching for employment can be tough as you try to find job opportunities that are right for you. The Help Wanted blog, provided by DirectEmployers Association, was created to help navigate through the employment process by offering advice from staff, Member companies and other job seekers.
- Employer Spotlight Series: Phillips 66
- Employer Spotlight Series: United Airlines
- Employer Spotlight Series: Devereux