With over 35 years of experience as one of the nation's premier employment law experts, John C. Fox brings innate knowledge of wage-hour and employment discrimination class actions, discrimination law, OFCCP law and procedure, employment contract disputes and wrongful termination to the Association. View the OFCCP Fox Report to clarify the misunderstandings related to new OFCCP regulations for VEVRAA and Section 503.
- New Compliance Text Alert Program by DirectEmployers
- VETS-4212 Final Rule Published in the Federal Register
- Tips for Staying Off of the OFCCP’s Naughty List
Stay updated on the latest features and enhancements being made within the .JOBS Universe. Learn about the different uses of the .JOBS top-level domain (TLD) and how fellow Members have utilized this powerful SEO tool to showcase their employer brand and drive candidates to their open jobs.
- Stand Out to Job Seekers – Introducing Enhanced Jobs and Featured Companies
- .JOBS Update: Buy Now, Pay Later
- Meet Your Digital Strategy Team at DirectEmployers
Gain information into best practices, trending topics and technological advances within the HR community. Be the first to hear about upcoming DirectEmployers Member events and new product release information that can help increase your company's recruitment brand.
- Understanding How the NLx Partnership Assists with OFCCP Compliance
- 2014 DirectEmployers Member Awards: Submit Your Work
- 3 Steps to a Better My.jobs Site
Read through Member interviews and the latest events happening at DirectEmployers through our VP of Marketing, Nancy Holland's point of view. Find tips and advice for how to enhance your recruiting strategy as well as general information related to the field of Human Resources.
- What Your D&I Policy is Missing: Employing People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Confronting Ignorance and Arrogance About Diversity and Inclusion
- Deadline Extended for 2014 DirectEmployers Association Member Awards Competition
Weeding through data may not be your favorite part of the day but DirectEmployers Digital Strategists can help. The Data Robot will help you decipher the web of Analytics by guiding you through .JOBS data, charts and trends of over 40,000 microsites.
- My.jobs Microsite Design Guidelines: Mockups
- Mobile vs. Tablet, Which is More Popular for Job Searching?
- HOW TO: Create Employment Brand Videos on a Budget
Searching for employment can be tough as you try to find job opportunities that are right for you. The Help Wanted blog, provided by DirectEmployers Association, was created to help navigate through the employment process by offering advice from staff, Member companies and other job seekers.
- Using Social Media in Your Job Search
- Employer Spotlight Series: TRW
- Employer Spotlight Series: Phillips 66