National Labor Exchange
The National Labor Exchange (NLX) is an unprecedented public-private partnership between DirectEmployers Association (DE) and the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA). The NLX was created in 2007 and leverages private non-profit-owned technology and existing state workforce agency resources. Replacing the discontinued America’s Job Bank, the NLX has created an efficient, seamless method for federal contractors and subcontractors to meet required federal job posting and delivery standards, as well as, providing a cost effective solution to reach a highly diverse workforce. The NLX, through US.jobs, is the prime source of delivery for quality, vetted jobs to state job banks and to our nation’s veterans’ representatives daily.
About the National Labor Exchange
Through US.jobs, the NLX collects and distributes job openings exclusively found on over 9,000 corporate career websites and from the state job banks. Since 2007, the NLX has made available over 13 million job openings, from some 110,000 employers of all sizes and industries. NLX continues to increase job openings by adding new, vetted employers daily. The NLX network aims to collect all real job openings in the market – however, this effort is not about creating a single outlet for all jobs. Capitalizing on today’s job seeker behavior the NLX places quality job feeds in the hands of trusted partners whose goal is to facilitate the labor exchange. Regardless of where a jobseeker discovers an NLX job opening, they will be returned to the point of origination: either the corporate website or the state workforce agency.
Benefits of NLX Participation:
- All labor exchange services are free to state workforce agency customers both job seekers, employers, state workforce agencies, and federal partners.
- Provides free hosting services for state job banks. States that are hosted on the .jobs platform are seeing a dramatic increase in job seeker traffic. (newyork.us.jobs)
- Niche site for employers on the US.jobs platform increase outreach to targeted jobseeker populations. (ihg-veterans.jobs)
- US.jobs sites for employers and state partners are:
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Mobile ready
- Social sharing enabled
- Free job indexing solutions drive efficiencies for busy state workforce agencies and human resource professionals.
How It Works
Call (866) 268-6206 to speak to a Membership Development Team Member today!