Join the ranks of over 750 leading employers just like you!
DirectEmployers Association is a consortium of like-minded professionals who, like your organization, share in a mission of meeting OFCCP compliance regulations and advancing online recruitment initiatives—all via employer-owned and managed technology. Through this membership, employers have access to recognized industry experts, innovative technology and a comprehensive suite of products and services—all designed for employers, by employers.
Benefits of Joining DirectEmployers
- Nonprofit, strategic compliance and recruitment community built for employers by employers
- Exclusive partnership with the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) and signed agreements with all 50 states to help federal contractors fully comply with VEVRAA regulations
- Unlimited user access to reporting, training and tutorials
- Three reporting portals for compliance and job distribution data
- Proprietary technology developed in-house for both compliance and recruitment professionals
- Access and connection to community of professionals who share your similar struggles and can aid in sharing their knowledge
- One My.jobs Member Microsite and access to a digital strategist to learn more about how you can benefit from this recruitment marketing tool
This form is meant for employers only. We encourage job seekers to visit My.jobs where you can search for jobs, save employment searches and connect with employers via our talent portal. Visit My.jobs today! »
Join Leading Employers
Discover the companies that have already invested in a membership with DirectEmployers Association:
Meet Our Membership Development Team
Upon filling out our Membership inquiry form, your organization will be assigned to a dedicated Membership development representative who will introduce you to the Association, answer questions you may have and provide guidance through the duration of your membership. Click on the photos below to learn more about the DirectEmployers Membership Development team.