Stay updated on the latest features and enhancements being made within the .JOBS Universe. Learn about the different uses of the .JOBS top-level domain (TLD) and how fellow Members have utilized this powerful SEO tool to showcase their employer brand and drive candidates to their open jobs.
- .JOBS Update: New Enhancements to Military Crosswalk, Search and Social Sharing
- .JOBS Update: Find & Apply for Jobs Near Military Bases
- .JOBS Update: Attracting Top Talent
Gain information into best practices, trending topics and technological advances within the HR community. Be the first to hear about upcoming DirectEmployers Member events and new product release information that can help increase your company's recruitment brand.
- The Employment Line, Episode 4: Veterans Career Fair Announced for DEAM13
- The ZipLine: DEAM13 Sneak Peek
- The Employment Line, Episode 3: 2013 ILG Conference, Networking with DirectEmployers
Read through Member interviews and the latest events happening at DirectEmployers through our VP of Marketing, Nancy Holland's point of view. Find tips and advice for how to enhance your recruiting strategy as well as general information related to the field of Human Resources.
- DE Members Prominent on 2013 DiversityInc Employer Recognition Lists
- Conference Survival Guide
- DirectEmployers Software Developer Wins Big in Open Source Programming Competition
Weeding through data may not be your favorite part of the day but DirectEmployers Digital Strategist Seth Flater can help. Coupled with a love of stats and a degree in Mathematics, he can help you decipher the web of Google Analytics by guiding you through .JOBS data, charts and trends of over 40,000 microsites.
- How the .JOBS Military Crosswalk Works
- .JOBS Mini Case Study – Evergreen Jobs
- Google Analytics Question of the Week – Stat Definitions
Previous Member turned VP of Strategic Partnerships for DirectEmployers, Jolene Jefferies, shares resources, contacts and information to help our members continually improve their employment and staffing strategies, internal operations, and strategic partnerships.
- Looking to Reach Job Seekers with Disabilities? Join Think Beyond the Label’s Online Career Fair on October 16!
- DOL Seeks Employer Input on Value of Credentials in Manufacturing, Utilities, Healthcare and IT
- DirectEmployers Association Responds to OFCCP’s Proposed Regulations for Individuals With Disabilities
Searching for employment can be tough as you try to find job opportunities that are right for you. The Help Wanted blog, provided by DirectEmployers Association, was created to help navigate through the employment process by offering advice from staff, Member companies and other job seekers.
- Internship Advice: How to Land an Internship & Maximize Your Experience
- Summer 2013 Jobs Outlook: 5 Tips for Soon-to-be Grads
- Questions to Ask in the Job Interview