With over 35 years of experience as one of the nation's premier employment law experts, John C. Fox brings innate knowledge of wage-hour and employment discrimination class actions, discrimination law, OFCCP law and procedure, employment contract disputes and wrongful termination to the Association. View the OFCCP Fox Report to clarify the misunderstandings related to new OFCCP regulations for VEVRAA and Section 503.
- OFCCP’s Section 503 and VEVRAA Final Rule: The Race to the Finish Line Now Moves Back in a Relief for Federal Contractors
- When Federal Contractors MUST Implement OFCCP’s New Section 503/VEVRAA Regulations, and When They MAY Do So
Stay updated on the latest features and enhancements being made within the .JOBS Universe. Learn about the different uses of the .JOBS top-level domain (TLD) and how fellow Members have utilized this powerful SEO tool to showcase their employer brand and drive candidates to their open jobs.
- .JOBS Update: Buy Now, Pay Later
- Meet Your Digital Strategy Team at DirectEmployers
- .JOBS Update: Top 5 Tips for Optimizing Your .JOBS Microsite
Gain information into best practices, trending topics and technological advances within the HR community. Be the first to hear about upcoming DirectEmployers Member events and new product release information that can help increase your company's recruitment brand.
- The Employment Line, Episode 10: Happy Holidays from DirectEmployers
- The Employment Line, Episode 9: National Disability Employment Awareness Month Efforts from ODEP & EARN, DEAM13 Registration Deadline
- The Employment Line, Episode 8: Response to Final Rule for VEVRAA and Section 503, Important DEAM13 Reminders
Read through Member interviews and the latest events happening at DirectEmployers through our VP of Marketing, Nancy Holland's point of view. Find tips and advice for how to enhance your recruiting strategy as well as general information related to the field of Human Resources.
- Using Social Media as a Recruiting Tool
- DEAM14 Keynote: Meet John Robinson
- DEAM14 Session Preview: Redefining Your Online Presence to Attract Diverse Candidates
Weeding through data may not be your favorite part of the day but DirectEmployers Digital Strategist Seth Flater can help. Coupled with a love of stats and a degree in Mathematics, he can help you decipher the web of Google Analytics by guiding you through .JOBS data, charts and trends of over 40,000 microsites.
- Custom .JOBS Solutions – Stand-Alone Sites
- Custom .JOBS Solutions
- 5 .JOBS Statistics/Facts from 2013
Searching for employment can be tough as you try to find job opportunities that are right for you. The Help Wanted blog, provided by DirectEmployers Association, was created to help navigate through the employment process by offering advice from staff, Member companies and other job seekers.
- You Are Not A Job Seeker!
- You WILL Get Googled…Are You Afraid?
- Healing Tips for the Broken Hearted Job Seeker